On April 4, 2019, IUCC organized a workshop for data science researchers, held at the offices of the Sela Group.
The symposium featured lectures on these important topics:
- The Benefits for Researchers using IUCC Cloud Services, Eyal Estrin, IUCC Cloud Architect
- Humor and Creativity in Computer Science, Professor Dafna Shahaf, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Deep Learning for Image Analytics, Professor Yosi Keller, Bar-Ilan University
- Security and Privacy Aspects of AI, Guy Barnhart-Magen, Security Researcher, Intel
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Language Translation, Amnon Lotan, Data Scientist