On 18.12.2019, Microsoft and IUCC and held a joint event on cloud services for researchers. The event took place Microsoft’s R&D center in Haifa, with representatives from Haifa University and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
The program included presentations and lectures on the following subjects:
- Collaboration between the IUCC and Microsoft, presented by Eyal Malach, Microsoft Israel Account Executive for Education, and Eyal Estrin, IUCC Cloud Architect
- Cognitive API and Machine Learning, by Yoav Dobrin, Microsoft Israel Cloud Solutions Architect
- HPC on Azure, by Idan Yona, Sela Group Cloud Infrastructure Technical Lead
- CycleCloud, an Azure managed HPC service, by Yaroslav Meniailov, Azure Technology Solutions Professional
- Digital Humanities and Case Study from Ben-Gurion University, by Moshiko Avraham, Microsoft Israel Solution Specialist – Education
- Customer Story about deploying classrooms in Azure, by Efrat Maimon, Azure Infrastructure Lead from the Technion